For Residential Air-Conditioning
APS Solenoid Valves (Only available by order)
- Normally open two-way valves used for indoor units of cycle dry systems of room air-conditioners.
- The solenoid valves use DC power supply, issuing no electromagnetic noise. Also designed to allow silent operation of on-off valves.
- The coil can easily snap in place without using screws, which enables the valve to be installed in a confined space, ensuring improved workability.
- Ecologically friendly valves with compact, lightweight components and no controlled toxic substances.
AMS Solenoid Valves (Only available by order)
- Compact, lightweight, normally open, two-way solenoid valves used to open and close refrigerant circuits.
- Compatible with all forms of fluids carried by refrigerant systems including liquid, gas, and liquid-gas mixture.
- The valve uses a mold coil, offering the waterproof feature. The compact body can be installed in a confined space, allowing having a compact unit.